How to Get a Degree with a SOCNAV College
- Go to your Navy College Office or contact the Virtual Education Center as applicable.
- Decide on a program of study from
a SOCNAV college and apply for admission.
This is your home college.
- Request a
SOCNAV Student Agreement. (Home college must issue by 6 semester hours.)
- Send official transcripts to your home
college (e.g., military, testing, other colleges).
- Continue to complete the degree
requirements listed on your SOCNAV
- Complete academic residency (usually
25% of the degree) with your home
- Send additional transcripts back to your home college after taking transfer courses, nationally-recognized exams, or receiving more credit for military training and experience.
- Complete all degree requirements
and confirm their completion with
your home college.
- Apply for graduation.