Coast Guard Degree Pathways Program (CGDPP)
At the request of Coast Guard Voluntary Education, and in cooperation with the Coast Guard Institute and a select number of SOCCOAST member schools, SOCCOAST has coordinated the creation of several Coast Guard rating-related degree plans. Each of the participating schools has a long history of providing quality educational opportunities for Coast Guard servicemembers, their families, and civilian employees.
These degree plans maximize the credit recommended toward each degree from Coast Guard service and military training and provide excellent opportunities for professional development, educational enrichment, and career growth within the Coast Guard.
These degree plans can be accessed at each school’s Web site via the links below:
- Coastline Community College (CA) (OS, SK, and YN Ratings)
- Columbia College (MO) (OS, SK, and YN Ratings)
- DeVry University (IL) (AET and ET Ratings)
- Empire State College (NY) (FS and IT Ratings)
- Thomas Edison State College (NJ) (AET, AMT, AST, BM, EM, ET, FS, IT, ME, MST, SK, and YN Ratings)
- University of Maryland University College (MD) (IT, OS, SK, and YN Ratings)
- Vincennes University (IN) (ET, FS, ME, SK, and YN Ratings)
For further information, please contact the individual college, or SOCCOAST Project Director Gerry Walsh by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 800-368-5622 or 202-478-7820.